The purpose of this session is for individuals and businesses who are looking to invest into stress and anxiety management. Anxiety is something that affects all of us, as a natural part of being human. However, in the modern world, we have nervous energy being created a lot more than we are able or know how to expel.
This session is designed to cover:
- Understand the scope of anxiety specifically under the concept of mental health
- What is anxiety?
- What are the surprising signs?
- Learning how we can silently triggered
- Role it plays in the workplace
- The impact of anxiety on ourselves and others
- Learn to see anxiety in a different light
- Five key actions to manage anxiety and use its power for positivity in our lives
Duration: 1 hour
Format: Group workshop in-house with employees or at external events
Pricing: $1000 per key note session, plus additional charges if changes are requested.
10% of all proceeds from this session will be funded to Recover Together Now, our mental health advocacy platform.