What We Offer
Our programs are designed to change the way mental health is addressed in the workplace, by integrating sustainable solutions, delivered with change management methodology.
Our workplace programs are designed in partnership with our clients. We work with organisations to delvier multi-phase approaches to addressing mental health from strategy to setting up the foundations to training leaders and individuals on building a mentally safe place to work.
- Workshop dedicated to training and upskilling leaders and / or employees in various topics
- Maximum 30 attendees per session to create interactive and safe learning environment
- Workbooks and learning cohort program support
- Can be delivered as one-off or as part of the comprehensive workplace program
Comprehensive Workplace Program
- Detailed gap analysis of the organisational readiness through qualititative focus groups and surveys
- Change management methodology tools and implementation plan
- Leadership and employee workshop series delivered across business units and locations
- Evaluation of step change pre- and post- program work
Find out more about how we can help you deliver the best solution for your organisation.
+61430 331 893